The Witnessed & The Witnesses: Deptford X (PT I)
OPEN: 22 – 23 September 2018.
A scenic installation, depicting appeasement and confrontation within Paganism
Part of Deptford X fringe festival
- ARTISTS: Billy Smith-Morris & Will Bartlett
- OPENING NIGHT: Fri 21 | 6-9PM
- OPEN: Sat 22 – Sun 23 Sept | 12-6PM
- PRESS RELEASE: This collaborative project looks to create a scenic installation, depicting appeasement, confrontation and proposition between a centaur and three celestial bodies. // The installation references folkloric tradition, following a narrative, but withholding information in order to create an enigmatic atmosphere. // Bringing to mind both Cathedrals and pagan craft, the theme of blending and sharing ideas runs through the exhibition.
- WHERE: Art Hub Gallery, 5-9 Creekside, Deptford, SE8 4SA
- SOCIALS: @ArtHubLondon
- PART II: This is the first of two exhibitions at Art Hub Gallery during the Deptford X festival. // During the second weekend 'On Time' by Joan Molloy will be on show