On Time: Deptford X (PT II)
OPEN: 29 – 30 September 2018.
Authentic memory and the distortion of time
Part of Deptford X fringe festival
- ARTIST: Joan Molloy
- OPENING NIGHT: Fri 28 | 6-9PM
- OPEN: Sat 29 – Sun 30 Sept | 12-6PM
- PRESS RELEASE: Through printmaking, film and three-dimensional works, the artist is exploring issues surrounding authentic memory and the distortion of time. // Time is a natural process, but also an autobiographical journey with multiple recollections, which can be captured and manipulated to create a ‘frozen’ moment in the continuum.
- WHERE: Art Hub Gallery, 5-9 Creekside, Deptford, SE8 4SA
- SOCIALS: @ArtHubLondon
- PART I: This is the second of two exhibitions at Art Hub Gallery during the Deptford X festival. The first weekend sees 'The Witnessed and Witnessers' by Billy Smith-Morris and Will Barlett on show.