OPEN: 25 October – 04 November 2018 (Thu-Sun).
View Catalogue here
- ARTISTS: Fiona McIntyre, Fritz Duffy, Germaine DolanIain, Iain Herdman, Javier Molina, John Butterworth, Kaori Homma, Maggie Learmonth, Richard Lawrence, Sasha Leech, Tim Cousins, Tim Craven
- OPENING NIGHT: Thu 25 October | 6-9PM
- OPEN: Thu 25 October - Sun 04 November (Thu-Sun) | 12-5PM
- PRESS RELEASE: Dungeness was previously described by the met office as Britain’s only ‘desert’. But beyond the abandoned machinery, deserted dwellings and de-commissioned ‘A’ Power Station 600 types of plant grow and a certain beauty draws people from all over the world to experience its sense of desolation and other-worldliness. // This exhibition showcases the response of 13 artists to this unique landscape, showing that the same place can be experienced differently by a mixture of artists all working together.
- WHERE: Art Hub Gallery, 5-9 Creekside, Deptford, SE8 4SA
- NEAREST STATIONS: Deptford Bridge (DLR) - 5 mins walk // Deptford (National Rail) - 10 mins walk
- PLEASE NOTE: The gallery is on the 2nd floor with no step free access