London Drawing Group (The Bday Show)
OPEN: 23 – 25 November 2018.
- ARTISTS: Lucy Mcgeown, Frances Stanfield, Luisa-Maria (The London Drawing Group)
- OPENING PARTY: Fri 23 November 2018 | 6-9PM
- OPEN: Sat 24 – Sun 25 November | 12-6PM
- PRESS RELEASE: LDG have a whole lot to celebrate this year, with incredible new collaborations with the Hayward Gallery, Royal British Society of Sculptors, Brighton Draw and Kew Gardens, on top of their amazing programme of classes run at venues all over London. // For those of you who want to see what the team get up to when not planning their collective world-drawing domination join us on Friday 23rd November for a knees-up-drawn-down exhibition-celebration-party-private-view of some of the artwork they’ve been making this year. From Frances Stanfield’s gorgeously mushy and provocative nudes, to Lucy Mcgeown’s sparse, considered diagrams and Luisa-Maria’s take on re-authoring works from a patriarchal art-history, there’s going to be something to tickle every artistic tastebud.
- WHERE: Art Hub Studios, 5-9 Creekside, Deptford, SE8 4SA
- NEAREST STATIONS: Deptford Bridge (DLR) - 5 mins walk // Deptford (National Rail) - 10 mins walk
- PLEASE NOTE: The gallery is on the 2nd floor with no step free access
- SOCIALS: @ArtHubLondon