OPEN: 17 – 20 January 2019.
- ARTISTS: Kimberley Beach / Fred Bungay / Corey Hayman / Erik Weisz
- PRESS RELEASE: A group show featuring four London based artists who present a critical and contemptuous inquiry into the aesthetics of nostalgia in the UK // Each artist brings to the bare: the disquiets of convivial Britain // A culture in which its apolitical aesthetics have come to resemble a quasi-nationhood of heritage and belonging that detract from the harsh and embittered truths that define it // The artists now seek to deconstruct this façade, laying bare some of the foreboding realities of nostalgia.
- OPENING NIGHT: Wed 16 Jan 2019 | 6-9PM
- OPEN: Thu 17 - Sun 20 Jan 2019 | 12-5PM
- WHERE: Art Hub Gallery, 5-9 Creekside, Deptford, SE8 4SA
- Nearest Stations: Deptford Bridge (DLR) - 5 mins walk // Deptford (National Rail) - 10 mins walk
- PLEASE NOTE: The gallery is on the 2nd floor with no step free access
- SOCIALS: @ArtHubLondon